Per serving: 180 calories, 7g fat, (3g sat. fat), 15mg cholesterol, 4g protein, 26g carbohydrate, 670mg sodium, 3g fiber
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup Hungry Jack® Mashed Potato Flakes
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin puree
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) vegetable broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Heat oil in a 2-quart sauce pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add pumpkin, broth, water and potato flakes; stir until smooth. Stir in milk, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and garlic powder.
- Heat over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally until soup begins to bubble around edge of the saucepan and is thickened. Reduce heat to low.
- Stir in sour cream and heat through before serving. Season with salt and pepper to taste.