Per 2 tablespoon serving: 45 calories, 3g fat, (0.5 g sat. fat), <5mg cholesterol, 1g protein, 4g carbohydrate, 70mg sodium, 0g fiber.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup Hungry Jack® Mashed Potato Flakes
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt or light sour cream
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 3 tablespoons lightly packed chopped fresh dill or mint, or combination
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Vegetable dippers such as carrots, celery, broccoli, bell pepper
- Sliced toasted baguette
- Heat water, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper to simmering in a medium saucepan. Remove pan from heat.
- Stir in milk and potato flakes until blended. Let stand 1 minute.
- Stir in yogurt, green onion, dill or mint, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until chilled. For a warm dip, reheat in microwave, about 1 minute. Keeps refrigerated up to 4 days.