- 1 Box of Hungry Jack Original Hashbrowns or Black Pepper & Onion Hashbrowns
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil, divided
- 1 Small or 1/2 Medium Onion, diced
- 1 Red or Green Pepper, diced
- 4 Eggs, cooked "over easy"
- Sriracha or your favorite hot sauce
- Sliced Avocado, for garnish
- Cilantro, for garnish
- Prepare hashbrowns according to package instructions.
- Heat one tablespoon Olive Oil over medium high heat.
- Add vegetables and cook until they begin to soften and onions turn translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add two tablespoons of Olive Oil to the pan.
- Add Hungry Jack Hashbrowns in a thin layer and turn heat down to medium. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook potatoes until they are very crispy and brown on the bottom, then flip and cook on the other side, about 4-5 minutes per side.
- Place mixture on a plate and drizzle with desired amount of hot sauce, top with an over easy egg and garnish with cilantro and avocado.