Per serving: 190 calories, 6g fat (3.5g sat. fat), 15mg cholesterol, 29g carbohydrate, 420mg sodium, 2g fiber, 4g protein.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Creamy Confetti Mashed Potatoes
- 2 cups Hungry Jack® Mashed Potato Flakes
- 1-3/4 cups water
- 1 can (11 oz.) corn with red and green peppers, undrained
- 3/4 cup sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3-4 minutes until heated through.
- Stir until potatoes are of desired consistency.
- Combine water, undrained corn, sour cream, chives and salt in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil; boil 1 minute. Remove pan from heat.
- Stir in potato flakes until desired consistency.