- 2 cups Hungry Jack® Mashed Potato Flakes
- 2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- Bring water and butter to a rolling boil in medium saucepan. Remove from heat. Stir in milk and potato flakes with fork until potatoes are of desired consistency.
- Stir in cheese, chili powder and oregano. Garnish with diced tomato, chopped green onions and additional cheese, if desired.
- Diced tomato
- Chopped green onion
- Additional cheese