- 3/4 cup Hungry Jack® Mashed Potato Flakes
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 lb.)
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour, divided
- 3 teaspoons seasoned salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3/4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Heat oven to 450ºF. Brush baking pan with vegetable oil. Pound chicken breasts to even 1/2-inch thickness.
- Combine 1/4 cup flour, 1-1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt and black pepper in a shallow dish. Combine egg and water in another shallow dish; beat with fork until frothy. Combine potato flakes, parsley flakes and remaining 1/4 cup flour and 1-1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt in another shallow dish; toss gently to evenly distribute seasonings.
- Coat chicken breasts with flour mixture; dip into egg mixture. Coat with potato flake mixture, patting until chicken is thoroughly coated; shake off excess breading. Place on prepared pan. Bake 10 minutes. Turn chicken over; continue baking 6 to 8 minutes or until instant-read thermometer reaches 165°F.