- 4 triangles per serving
Per serving: 390 calories, 27g fat (9g sat. fat), 45mg cholesterol, 28g carbohydrate, 540mg sodium, 1g fiber, 9g protein.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup prepared Hungry Jack® Mashed Potato Flakes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup snipped chives
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Stir sour cream, dressing and chives together in a small bowl. Set aside or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Combine potatoes, cheese and bacon in a medium bowl. Mix well.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon potatoes in center of each wonton wrapper; moisten edges of wrapper with water and press opposite corners together to form a triangle. Press tightly to seal.
- Heat several inches of oil to 350°F in a heavy skillet or saucepan. Fry triangles about 6 at a time for 45 seconds on each side until golden brown. Do not crowd pan. Remove with slotted spoon and drain on paper towel. Serve warm with dip.